Viscose Rayon Embroidery Threads
Rayon Embroidery Thread
Color range with excellent softness. It is suitable for high-speed multi-head embroidery machines, also used for high-quality embroideries such as lingerie, women’s wear, children’s wear, sportswear, and lace, etc.
|Material:||100% Viscose / Rayon||Pattern:||Dyed||Color:||As custom requirement|
|Yarn Type:||Filament||Feature:||Chemical-Resistant, Eco-Friendly, High-Temperature Resistant, High Tenacity, Low Shrinkage, Waterproof||Use:||Cross Stitch, Embroidery, Knitting|
120D/2, 150D/2, 250D/2, 300D/2
|Length/cone||4000m(yds)-2KG||Brand Name:||CBNF||Place of Origin:||Jiangsu, China (Mainland)|
|Model Number:||sewing machine thread||Product Name:||Polyester Filament High Tenacity Sewing Thread||Payment Terms:||L/C,T/T|
Features of rayon embroidery thread
100% Rayon embroidery thread is made of viscose filament yarn dyed with reactive dyes at 60℃, has excellent brightness and high luster, extensive color range with excellent softness
Rayon embroidery thread is made from the highest quality viscose filament in the world, you will not have problems with thread breaking, unraveling, or deteriorating as a result of poor-quality thread. From raw goods to twisting, and from dyeing to finishing, all ingredients of thread manufacturing are combined perfectly to produce shiny, smooth, and durable embroidery thread.
Technical Data of Rayon Embroidery Thread
|Tex||Denier||Average Strength||Elongation Min – Max||Recommended Needle Size|
Advantages of Rayon
- Maintains its soft hand when the stitch count is high, keeping a balance between embroidery and fabric.
- Available in the largest selection of weights, fulfilling all embroidery needs: general use, small lettering, economical fill, serving, and special effects.
- Silky sheen and softness provide multi-directional embroidery with no looping.
- Least abrasive to embroidery machines, assuring less daily wear and tear to equipment.
- Excellent washing and dry-cleaning properties; can be laundered in water up to 203°F.